I started typing that the add-ins for Revit were posted today and I noticed that The Revit Clinic as well as Steve Stafford had already posted this information, since it was already typed out I thought I would go ahead and post it anyway.
The Revit 2013 Add-ins from the subscription site have been posted. Assuming you use any of these tools and you have upgraded already I would jump on over, download them and get working with more efficiency.
- Globe Link for Autodesk Revit 2013
- Batch Print for Autodesk Revit 2013
- Worksharing Monitor for Autodesk Revit 2013
- Autodesk Revit Model Review 2013
- Autodesk Revit DB Link 2013
- Space Naming Utility for Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 (Make this part of the program already)
Now I just have to wait for the downloads to complete. This is taking time since I am also downloaded the Building Design Suite…